Friday, January 2, 2009

Shorter Hair...Love It!!





Yep, I cut my hair shorter. I am glad that I didn't cut it this short the first time, otherwise I may have freaked out. However, after spending 9 of the last 12 weeks since my first haircut feeling like a huge poof ball, I was so excited to get my hair cut. I have really enjoyed spending 5 minutes doing my hair, 2 to blow dry and 3 to style. No wonder so many women cut their hair off. I never understood it before, mainly because the first time my hair was this short, I really didn’t know how to do it properly. So, I was a short haired frizz head. One of the big reasons that I like my hair is because now on RockBand 2 Evan and I have real life matching haircuts to our characters in the game. I know, I know I am a spaz. I think that I am getting closer to 12 like Evan. He can do somersaults on the bed and I like to match video game characters. Yep…we are perfect for each other.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mel said...

ooo, I love it too. I think that it is hard to have something cute that is in between, on myself anyway. either really short or past the shoulders seems to be best. I want to do something similar, really short anyway, but worry about hating it. way to be brave!

Julie Jardine said...

Cute hair! And it sounds like you had a great Christmas! This was a good one for us too! I'm so glad life is going so well for you! You look great! I was sorry that the Jardine family Christmas party was canceled. I was really looking forward to seeing everyone! I'm glad we can at least keep in touch through the blogs! It is fun to see what you are up to! Have a great 2009!

Evan said...

You look great love! I think your new haircut is awesome!

Sarah said...

Ok, I am not as brave as you think. I went to a webiste that you can upload your picture to and then "try on" new hair cuts. It really helped. Also I have the best hair dresser in the world. It turned out just like the picture.