Have I ever mentioned how much Evan loves, I mean LOVES pumpkin roll? I thought he would get tired of them, but he hasn’t so far. I made my first set of pumpkin rolls late October, little did I know how much Evan would love them. I tried to calculate how many I have made since then, I got to 80 and stopped counting. The latest batch was taken to the Christensen family Christmas Eve dinner. It must be genetic for the Christensen Clan, or they are just really kind about their enjoyment of pumpkin roll. Well, maybe it is both. I am really glad that I don’t enjoy pumpkin roll as must as Evan, or I would be in serious trouble. I refuse to get the recipes of desserts I really enjoy for that very reason. The Christmas Eve dinner was really wonderful. I have enjoyed being a part of the Christensen family and have felt truly loved and accepted. I feel so blessed to have such great in-laws and their great ability to accept me and the kids so completely. It feels like we have always been a part of the family, I wish with all my heart that we had.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Pumpkin Roll
Have I ever mentioned how much Evan loves, I mean LOVES pumpkin roll? I thought he would get tired of them, but he hasn’t so far. I made my first set of pumpkin rolls late October, little did I know how much Evan would love them. I tried to calculate how many I have made since then, I got to 80 and stopped counting. The latest batch was taken to the Christensen family Christmas Eve dinner. It must be genetic for the Christensen Clan, or they are just really kind about their enjoyment of pumpkin roll. Well, maybe it is both. I am really glad that I don’t enjoy pumpkin roll as must as Evan, or I would be in serious trouble. I refuse to get the recipes of desserts I really enjoy for that very reason. The Christmas Eve dinner was really wonderful. I have enjoyed being a part of the Christensen family and have felt truly loved and accepted. I feel so blessed to have such great in-laws and their great ability to accept me and the kids so completely. It feels like we have always been a part of the family, I wish with all my heart that we had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment