I am obviously my father’s daughter. I defiantly inherited his genetics for back problems. All I can say is Superfun! My husband was right, it is not normal to be in pain from sitting or lying down. Apparently I have a herniated disc and a bulging disc. Can I just say Ouch! Luckily it doesn't look like I will need surgery, especially since I just ran a 1/2 marathon with this back injury. No wonder it was so painful when I was training and during the race. Sometimes, I am not so smart. I will need to go to physical therapy twice a week. Our insurance will cover 20 visits, with a co-pay of course. I do not savor the cost. I have been once and the exercises seem like a combination of Yoga and Pilates. I think that I incorporate those into my workouts and see if makes any difference before I go back to the physical therapist. If it makes it better then I don't think I will go back. I guess we will see. Wish me luck...










No comments:
Post a Comment