
I thought I would try my hand at updating our blog. Things are going very well with all of us. I have the best wife in the whole world! I know that some other people may think that they have the best wife, but I really do. Anyway, we are all marching along and enjoying the warm weather. I participated in my first mountain bike race this year at Sundance. It was pretty fun, although I didn't do quite as well as I would have liked. I forgot how much I missed the summer and the warmth that comes along with it. Work has been busy and not very exciting. Sarah has been working hard and we are both very excited for our upcoming Christensen Reunion over the week of the 24th. All of the kids are looking forward to getting out of school in the next few weeks. Madalynne is out already and is enjoying her summer vacation. Hope everyone is well and look forward to posting another update soon.









1 comment:
My honey is so awesome! I am so proud of him. Plus he looks super cute in his bike shorts.
Post a Comment