I think I may have a problem. As if I didn’t have enough to do taking care of 5 kids, getting ready for Christmas and working on paper after paper for school, I decided to make these little Reindeer for Evan’s family to take to Christmas Eve dinner. I made these years ago as a teenager for my friends, but they were not nearly as cute. Sometimes I am crafty, but don’t tell anyone. I am kind of a closet creative person.I also really think it is funny for the whoppers to come out the back exit. Yep, I am still 13. Sorry Evan’s family for spilling the beans before we get there, I am having a hard enough time trying to keep Evan’s Christmas presents a secret. I really am awful keeping secrets….only 20 more days. I am crossing my fingers that I will be able to keep my mouth shut.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Reindeer Poo Anyone
I think I may have a problem. As if I didn’t have enough to do taking care of 5 kids, getting ready for Christmas and working on paper after paper for school, I decided to make these little Reindeer for Evan’s family to take to Christmas Eve dinner. I made these years ago as a teenager for my friends, but they were not nearly as cute. Sometimes I am crafty, but don’t tell anyone. I am kind of a closet creative person.I also really think it is funny for the whoppers to come out the back exit. Yep, I am still 13. Sorry Evan’s family for spilling the beans before we get there, I am having a hard enough time trying to keep Evan’s Christmas presents a secret. I really am awful keeping secrets….only 20 more days. I am crossing my fingers that I will be able to keep my mouth shut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Those are adorable!! The poo out the back is hilarious :) I remember when you made these when we were teenagers....that was ages ago!
Post a Comment