Saturday, October 25, 2008

It Was Time..

 
It started with my bangs and then I had to finish the rest. I knew it was time to cut my hair short again because I was getting excited to grow old so that I could have short hair. Dumb reason…I know. I cut my hair really short when I was 18, right after prom. I really liked it short, but I started growing it out the day after I cut it. The only reason that I cut it the first time was because my dying father asked me to cut my hair. He wanted to see it short. This time however I just really wanted to cut it. I have been tired of my hair long for awhile, but I wanted to keep it long until I got married…check. I probably will keep it short for a while. At this point I like it so well I am not sure if I will grow my hair out again. By the way, I would like to say it took me more time to do my hair now than it did when it was long. I am still a newbie at doing short hair, we will see if I can get any faster.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Evan said...

I think you look so very hot! You are gorgeous!

Tyffany said...

I love your hair Sarah! It looks great... and you girls are so cute!

Julie Jardine said...

That is awesome that you cut your hair! I think there is something in all of us that wonders what we would look like with a short do, but we (at least I am) to chicken to ever really try it. But we all need a fresh look every once in a while. It looks great!
I'm finally adding everyone's blog to links on my blog so that I will check them more often! Your blog is super cute! It will be fun to see what you guys are up to!

rachel demartin said...

i wanted to tell you to check our blog. while i'm here, i wanted to tell you i am excited to see your short hair in person. see you next week. rae.