We had the Jardine Family Reunion over the Thanksgiving Holiday at Aspen Grove. To be honest I thought that it might be a disaster due to having to pack Thanksgiving dinner for 50 people up to a lodge. Boy was I wrong! It was so much fun. It was easily the best family reunion that we have EVER had. Good job Rae, you did an awesome job. I can't believe that it turned out so well. Rachel planned and planned for the reunion. She did such a great job. I heard from everyone there what a great time they had. Rachel defiantly set the bar really high. I am glad that I planned the reunion last year. Even though it was a bomb at least no one could compare it to this reunion. Good job Rae!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Jardine Family Reunion
We had the Jardine Family Reunion over the Thanksgiving Holiday at Aspen Grove. To be honest I thought that it might be a disaster due to having to pack Thanksgiving dinner for 50 people up to a lodge. Boy was I wrong! It was so much fun. It was easily the best family reunion that we have EVER had. Good job Rae, you did an awesome job. I can't believe that it turned out so well. Rachel planned and planned for the reunion. She did such a great job. I heard from everyone there what a great time they had. Rachel defiantly set the bar really high. I am glad that I planned the reunion last year. Even though it was a bomb at least no one could compare it to this reunion. Good job Rae!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment