Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily!

 
Happy Birthday Emily! Wow…that about covers it. Emily and Jenaveve (Julie’s daughter) share their birthday celebration. Emily’s birthday is the day before Jenaveve’s, so it ends up that we will party for at least 2 days unless one of their birthdays falls on a Sunday. That was the case this year, Emily’s birthday was on Sunday, so we started the festivities on Saturday. Julie and I were originally concerned that Emily and Jenaveve would feel gypped having their birthday’s so close. I guess we did a good job in not letting that happen. As it stands now everyone wishes their birthday was next to someone else’s, so that they could have a 2 or 3 day long party. Opps…I guess we over compensated. There were activities times 2, ice cream cake times 2 and we are all tuckered out times 2. Needless to say all had a very good time, especially the birthday girls.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: