...is the phrase that comes to mind when I think of my new in-laws. They are the most wonderful group of people. I feel so grateful to have become part of their family. Very few people are blessed to be a part of one wonderful family and I have been blessed with two. It is amazing that everything they have been through, they have been able to open their arms and hearts to me and my children accepting us as their own. Their love and kindness has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated. I have been over whelmed by their great efforts to include us in their lives. I need to send a special thank you to Nettie for creating her new blog. I have logged on everyday just to see pictures of her and her awesome family. I love all of you very much. Thank you for making us part of your family.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Wonderfully Amazing
...is the phrase that comes to mind when I think of my new in-laws. They are the most wonderful group of people. I feel so grateful to have become part of their family. Very few people are blessed to be a part of one wonderful family and I have been blessed with two. It is amazing that everything they have been through, they have been able to open their arms and hearts to me and my children accepting us as their own. Their love and kindness has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated. I have been over whelmed by their great efforts to include us in their lives. I need to send a special thank you to Nettie for creating her new blog. I have logged on everyday just to see pictures of her and her awesome family. I love all of you very much. Thank you for making us part of your family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment