Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I cut my hair....do I like it yet?
Well, I did it. I cut bangs. I shook my head when Rachel cut bangs, I tried to ingore that Rebecca cut bangs and then I realized that I am...OLD! I was determined not to cut bangs, after all that would be a hairstyle that I would have in High School. That is when I realized that I have come to the age where I am watching the hair styles of my youth (that went out of style) come back into style. Ok, I will admit it... I kinda like it... does that make me less old or just desperate to stay young?<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
look at you blogging mamma. i'm impressed. i wish i had known you were blogging so much i would have checked it out while in italy. isabella wants to write a letter to olivia:
dffgghghhjngfgfghhbttgghtghhghtrtrrfgfdfdedfdd
dfddgbvcccccvvvvvv
have a good birthday this year this morning. what is your favorite animal.com?
cute bangs. i'm digging it. stay young. it's more fun that way. love you.
I like your bangs... You look super hot! It is as if you are hotter than hot... you are HOTHOT!
Post a Comment