So, I would like to have some great reason as to why I haven't updated my blog. I would like to use the excuse that I just got married. I am not sure if that applies to the second time around. However, I can say that I have undoubtedly married the best man in the world. He is a GREAT husband and a GREAT father. I have to tell you that I feel a little bit like the Brady Bunch, with 3 boys and 3 girls and the cheesy fact that the only steps that are in our family are in our house leading to the upstairs. Evan is the father that our children have waited for. Just last weekend he and Gary went fishing with the scout. Gary was so delighted to spend some dad/son time. We are really enjoying a little family and eachother.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Wedding Pictures
So, I would like to have some great reason as to why I haven't updated my blog. I would like to use the excuse that I just got married. I am not sure if that applies to the second time around. However, I can say that I have undoubtedly married the best man in the world. He is a GREAT husband and a GREAT father. I have to tell you that I feel a little bit like the Brady Bunch, with 3 boys and 3 girls and the cheesy fact that the only steps that are in our family are in our house leading to the upstairs. Evan is the father that our children have waited for. Just last weekend he and Gary went fishing with the scout. Gary was so delighted to spend some dad/son time. We are really enjoying a little family and eachother.








